Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Friend or Acquaintance

I know it's been a minute since my last post but I have a life lesson that has taken me until yesterday to realize. I want you to think about how many people you have in your life who have had your back and show love by actions. Many of us know people but really have only a few friends. Really think about that. 

My best friend for many years has been my mate, Robert, and my family knows him well. He has shown me a strength through much affliction that amazes me. Imagine if you have critical illnesses and then you lose your ability to see. How would you face life? I have gained much wisdom and growth by his teachings. He has embraced my family as his and my son as his pride and joy.

I truly love my best friend. Robert transitioned from this life yesterday, June 3rd, and it's like a part of me is missing. I will miss him. 

So evaluate your relationships and hold dear those who are truly your friend. I am so blessed to have had him in my life for over 25 years.


Mr. Robert Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment