Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back in Stride Again

I had to take a break but I'm back in stride again. I have learned a very valuable lesson over the last few weeks. People kept telling me "take care of yourself" and I would reply that I am taking care of myself. Well, that goes deep because I was wrong. 

Nutritional support involves eating to keep your body in balance. I have to concentrate on my intake each day to make sure I remain in balance. I live a very hectic, emotionally charged, ever changing life, as many do. With that said, I am here to tell you I was not eating right and my body told me so. I now eat to maintain a healthy balance in my life and if there's something I have on my To-Do List that needs postponing I do that. We have 24 hours each day and to truly take care of myself I have to make sure I take care of my nutritional and mental self. 

Are you really taking care of yourself? Your body will tell you. I am putting myself first more and this makes me able to be of better service to others in my life. 

Take care of yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment