Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Relationships


My personal relationships are very important to me. I have found that relationships with others out of convenience are not desirable. I choose my relationships carefully because they can either enhance or inhibit my life. 

Every relationship has to be defined and categorized. Close relationships must be supportive of your goals and direction. If someone is not for you, they are against you. It’s just that simple.

I distance myself from those who show animosity and negative actions. Life is too short to associate with those who don’t support you. Even if you have fewer people in your life, those few will contribute more to your happiness and success than the many so-called friends you could have around you.

One true friend is worth more than ten haters. Evaluate your personal relationships and go forth accordingly.



No comments:

Post a Comment