Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Seasons of My Life - Spring



As I look back over my life I can see each season or phase clearly. In the spring I am excited by the anticipation of blooming flowers and trees. As a teen I was anticipating the arrival of my child. I had no idea what was ahead, but, with the support of my mother, grandmother and Aunt I bloomed into a young mother eager to experience all that life could offer.  Just like the spring season has April showers, so did my life. As I look back at that season, I now know that my foundation for who I am now was formulated from my teen life as a mother. I wouldn’t trade my life with any other. So let the rain fall on you as you absorb and store for future use as the beautiful, sweet flower you become. 
Many thought I wouldn’t make it….. 



No comments:

Post a Comment