Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pre-Christmas Thoughts

We are two weeks away from Christmas and many people are stressed trying to get the right toy or gift for their loved one. I've learned not to get caught up in that unnecessary stress. The Christmas season is about miracles, love, caring, sharing and hope. I find good health for my loved ones and me as a top priority right now. Just to be able to enjoy the company of my family at Christmas time is good enough for me.

As a Caregiver, I ask God to give me strength and keep me standing because if I go down my house will fall. These thoughts have crossed my mind these past few days as I battle a bad cold.

So realize what's up and don't stress about things that aren't important. I'd rather have good health any day, even Christmas Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment