Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Multiple Roads


We make a choice to engage in our life’s work and relationships based on what we believe our best or available option at that time. Sometimes we are confronted with obstacles or unexpected consequences. Things just don’t turn out like we thought and we feel defeated, disheartened and sad.

Remember, you have multiple roads to take in life and never be afraid or hesitant to change your road and travel on a different path. I have advised my son and grandson to change roads when needed and not feel as though you have failed because of this change. A failure will not change and continue on the road filled with obstacles and roadblocks and, as a result, never reach their destination or full potential.

I have lived my life full of life direction changes and this has made me a well-rounded, experienced person, a success at living my life. I always ask God to reveal to me His will for my life and patiently wait for Him to reveal that direction.

So don’t fear changing roads in your life. Gather knowledge from each path and travel the new road with confidence. I know we all have multiple roads we can travel so roll on and don’t look back.

Never be afraid to change. Change is growth, and growth is necessary to realize all that God has for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment